Re: re. SMP networking

Hi,

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM, girish gulawani
<girish%sanctumnetworks.com@localhost> wrote:

> apologies for cross-post. this is in follow-up to the earlier mail sent as
> below.
>
>> dear board members.
>> to briefly introduce: i've been an active BSD user from more than 12 yrs
>> now and did contribute a bit myself to the NetBSD work. i take great pride
>> in calling myself a "BSD-guy". so far i was being employed in places i could
>> play and experiment with BSD. basically the BSD earned bread for me and my
>> family.
>>
>> now the time has come to realize my entrepreneurial skills and contribute
>> it in whatever small way i could back to the BSD community. we have
>> established a start-up in Bangalore India. a small team of passionate
>> engineers and necessary business drivers, we have in association with us
>> some of the known names of the community. while arriving at a plan i was
>> referred to this particular project by a friend of mine who's also an active
>> community member. the particular project i am referring to is "SMP
>> Networking" URL: http://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/smp_networking/
>>
>> i'd like to know  if anybody has already been engaged and what's the
>> status of this activity?
>> if it is still up to be taken - we're interested and could dedicate our
>> resources for this work. we do have necessary platform identified for this
>> purpose, of course there're some immediate challenges to complete this
>> particular activity, but given our backgrounds and the associations we're
>> pretty confident to take this up and do the justice.
>>
>> appreciate your support and look forward to the opportunity.
>> thanks,
>> girish.

Do you have any technical details ? like how would you like to
approach this project, what are steps required to finish this task, in
what timeframe would you like to do it etc...

Such complicated and big project such as this needs really good plan.

--

Regards.

Adam