Re: ENOATTR vs ENODATA

Le 30/04/12 21:32, Emmanuel Dreyfus a écrit :
Jean-Yves Migeon<jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost>  wrote:

What came up from the Linux vs FreeBSD extended attributes conventions?
I can't remember if a clear path was chosen, and the archives do not
point to anything obvious (at least to me)

The Linux API allows you to add arbitrary namespaces without a hitch.
You need to patch the kernel to do the same with the FreeBSD API.

Okay, but what API NetBSD will be using?