VFS reclaims are scarce on netbsd-6

Hi

I run my perfuse/glusterfs tests on netbsd-6 branch, and I noticed that
I reclaims operations can lag for a long time. After running for a
while, perfused knows about 25217 nodes, most of them idle for hours.
Then kernel will start sending reclaims for old nodes when it wants to
lookup a new one.

Is this an intended behavior? That consumes perfused and glusterfsd
memory for no benefit. Do I have a way to tell the kernel I would like a
more aggressive recycling policy?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz