[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I have a question regarding the vnode_to_path() function in
vfs_getcwd.c. This function should be called from kern_exec.c in order
to make $ORIGIN work in the dynamic linker, but for some reason is
* Although this works most of the time [since the entry was just
* entered in the cache] we don't use it because it theoretically
* can fail and it is not the cleanest interface, because there
* could be races. When the namei cache is re-written, this can
* be changed to use the appropriate function.
else if (!(error = vnode_to_path(dp, MAXPATHLEN, p->p_textvp, l, p)))
data->ed_pack.ep_path = dp;
I don´t understand the issue from the short description. Can someone
explain what is exatly wrong?
Main Index |
Thread Index |