Re: Audio drivers- Difference between start_output and trigger_output.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011, Nat Sloss wrote:

> Is is possible to rewrite btsco so that it uses trigger_output/input?

> Any thoughts appreciated.

I don't think trigger_input/output is very useful for btsco(4), as it just
forwards the output it receives it rather than producing/consuming audio
in real time. In fact, if the pad(4) driver had been available at the time
I wrote btsco(4) then I think I would have used that directly from
bthset(1) instead of an in-kernel implementation..

iain