ehci1: missed microframe, TT reset not implemented, hub might be inoperational

I am seeing the subject message

ehci1: missed microframe, TT reset not implemented, hub might be inoperational

on occasion on my Lenovo S10 workstation. It seems to coincide with
the mouse not working (usb mouse, connected through a Raritan KVM). I
have had to reboot to get the mouse working -- restarting X doesn't do
it -- so a real problem.

I'm running the GENERIC 5.1 kernel at the moment, but I note that
someone else complained about this on 'current-users' last August,
running the then-current kernel on an HP ProLiant MicroServer N36L.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

/Don