The default system module area path

Currently, we install kernel modules under the following path

The duplication of the name probabably was meant to prevent escaping the
path when a module name like ../../../foo was given on the commandline.

I recently changed the module loading behaviour so that a module that is
loaded from the default system module area must not, and can not,
contain a path separator character.

Therefore I suggest that we install modules into