Re: pchb@acpi

dyoung%pobox.com@localhost said:
> typedef enum pci_alloc_regtype {
>           PCI_ALLOC_REGTYPE_NONE = 0
>         , PCI_ALLOC_REGTYPE_BAR = 1

I'm not sure this is general enough. I've worked with some industrial
x86 systems arecently which had two ISA buses -- one internal
(physically an LPC bus) and one with real ISA slots. Each one behind
a PCI-ISA bridge. Seems that a generic framework should have an
idea about subtractive decoding.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt