Re: Multiple device attachments

> /sys/device.h -- seems to indicate that a device driver can attach to
> multiple parent drivers (e.g. busses, controllers, ?)

> Does anyone know how this is done in practice?

device wdc: ata, wdc_common
attach wdc at isa with wdc_isa
attach wdc at isapnp with wdc_iaspnp
attach wdc at ofisa with wdc_ofisa
attach wdc at pcmcia with wdc_pcmcia

com is another example.  So is le.  I'm sure there are plenty of
others.  In some cases they don't even need the "with" stuff, I think.

\ / Ribbon Campaign