Re: Sun keyboard on i386?

>> Oh well.  It would have been a nice hack, but it's sounding like
>> more effort than it's worth to me.
> Make it a line discipline, may be?

Possibly.  The kbd-at-com attachment is already close to that,
according to the comments (I haven't looked at the code enough to be
competent to remark on whether the comments are accurate).  The major
difference I see between what I think you're suggesting and the sparc64
way is the use of a userland utility versus autoconf machinery.

\ / Ribbon Campaign