Re: New boothowto flag to prevent raid auto-root-configuration

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 01:06:23PM +0200, Klaus . Heinz wrote:
> Instead of providing RB_NO_ROOT_OVERRIDE I would prefer something that
> actually _lets_ me override everything else from boot.cfg.

Yes, I understand this wish (and it is not that hard to implement).
However, I think both are quite orthogonal and should be discussed separately.

Note that especially for the install CD setup, a rootstring passed from
boot.cfg is *not* possible, as we do not know which CD drive is used
for booting.

Martin