Re: FIXED: mpt Serious performance issues

        Hello.  Here's a silly thought.  Can't you determine whether a disk is
in a raid set by looking at the components in a logical volume and
subtracting them from the list of disks on the controller?  Then, only read
and reset the mode pages on those disks which don't appear in any logical
volumes on the controller?

-Brian