Re: remove sparse check in vnd

On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 01:42:50PM +0000, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'd like to remove the sparseness check in vnd because there's
> no problem to use a sparse files on nfs.  dsl, is it ok?

I think that the sparseness check should stay until vnd supports
sparse files.  I think that between you and the other respondents (not
including myself) on this thread, there is the knowledge to fix sparse
file support---so how about it?

Dave

dyoung%ojctech.com@localhost      Urbana, IL * (217) 344-0444 x24