Re: Bogus KASSERT() in LFS?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 07:35:53PM +0000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:
> Really?  Last time I tried (about a month or two ago) I wasn't able to
> hang LFS.  OTOH, looks like there's been quite some churn since then.
>
> What's your setup and what tests are you running?

I run src/tests/fs/vfs/t_full with argument "lfs_fillfs", unfortunately
gdb doesn't like me:

(gdb) run lfs_fillfs
Starting program: /usr/obj/tests/fs/vfs/t_full lfs_fillfs
Segment size 1048576 is too large; trying smaller sizes.
WARNING: the log-structured file system is experimental
WARNING: it may cause system crashes and/or corrupt data
lfs_cleanerd[5658]: /mnt: attaching cleaner
lfs_cleanerd[5658]: /mnt: detaching cleaner
panic: rumpuser fatal failure 11 (Resource deadlock avoided)

0x0000000042a09720 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000042a09720 in ?? ()
#1  0x0000000042a09720 in ?? ()
Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

On a life kernel this probably would be a "locking against myself". Have
you tried filling lfs with a LOCKDEBUG kernel recently?

Martin