Re: Problems with TCP Window size under NetBSD-5???

        hello.  Following up on my own post, I discovered that I can change
the window size by adjusting the sysctl variable:
net.inet.tcp.recvspace
The table below shows the settings of this variable compared with the
window size I get.

net.inet.tcp.recvspace          window size
32768                                   4197
65535                                   8212
131072                                  16525
262144                                  (Error, No buffer space available)
        The trace shows that the initial window size is correct, but that when
subsequent packets are generated, the window size drops to the numbers shown
above.  This makes me think that the calls to soreserve() in in
tcp_usrreq.c aren't working, or  the buffers are being lost or unused,
somehow.  Still poking.
-Brian
`i