XEN3PAE_DOM0 customization

Hi,

I have downloaded kernel XEN3PAE_DOM0 from 3rd Dec, head and it works, but now
need to add some features to that kernel and wanted to customize it but am
unable to locate conf file for XEN3PAE_DOM0. I did try to create conf file for
XEN3PAE_DOM0 my self as given in url..

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2009/06/04/msg005041.html

and got following error during make

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
In file included from ./machine/bus_private.h:3,
                 from ../../../../arch/x86/x86/bus_dma.c:97:
./xen/bus_private.h: In function '_bus_virt_to_bus':
./xen/bus_private.h:46: warning: passing argument 3 of 'pmap_extract_ma' from
incompatible pointer type
*** Error code 1

Stop.

 , also tried directly making copy of XEN3_DOM0 and adding options of pae but
ended up with same error again. This is same behavior that is given in that
post
as well to which unfortunately there are no solutions given there.

Can some one share working conf file for XEN3PAE_DOM0 that I can customize to
add more features.

I am using Netbsd v. 5.0.2, and that kernel which I downloaded from Head for
XEN3PAE_DOM0 is of 5.99.41, just in case it helps any way.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurang.