Re: XIP

Even if XIP doesn't need to track PV at all, you still need a way
to pass page identities from XIP vnode pager to fault handler.

You said you liked a single pointer for that.  I started going that
route, and gave up.  My current plan is (struct vm_physseg * +
off_t).  This will involve many changes, so I'll leave this for
now too.

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635