Re: Fixes for kern/40018 -- any chance of getting these pulled into the -current and 5.x trees?

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:05:52AM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:

>       Hello.  I submitted a couple of patches for kern/40018, hardware
> checksum failures on bge(4) controlled chips, which fix the problem.  These

Maybe they do, and maybe they don't.  I would not trust these changes
unless they have been verified on, at least:

        BCM5700
        BCM5701
        BCM5704
        BCM5706 or 5714
        BCM5750 or BCM5721

Have you tested all those hardware variants?

Thor