Re: 5.99.30 sparc panic during startup

> Somebody should fix the driver so that zshard() does not call
> device_lookup_private().  It seems entirely unnecessary.

There is a dumb hack in sun3 derived zs driver.

All zs devices on sun machines have the same interrupt sources
so ancient zs drivers tried to reduce overhead on interrupts
by sharing one interrupt handler among all zs devices.

We can simpley fix it to make it call softint_establish() and
bus_intr_establish() per each zs device, as macppc and news68k etc. do.
---
Izumi Tsutsui