Re: xsane locks up NetBSD, ulpt and ugen on same device

Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> schrieb:
> Does anyone have a working scanner? Please let me know what brand,
> model, and how. Thanks!

I'm quite content with a Canon LIDE 60. It's compact, low-power
(powered via USB cable only), reasonably fast and achieves good
quality scans. The bad news: like most scanners thoroughly supported
by SANE, it's not manufactured anymore, so you would have to check
eBay.

HTH,

Dennis den Brok