Re: box drawing characters vs. WSDISPLAY_FONTENC_ISO

> On 2nd thought - how likely are we to ever have real life fonts with
> character numbers above 0xff?

"Ever"'s a long time.  I don't expect it to be more than another decade
or two before <16-bit characters seem a quaint archaism.  (Though
perhaps the "we" of that question won't be around by then....)

Of course, then, people will be saying the same thing with 0xffff...all
we learn from history is that we never learn from history.

\ / Ribbon Campaign