bus_space(9) types and printf()

In my tree, I've changed bus_space_tag_t from an integer type to a
pointer to a struct.  Now, some debugging code in MI drivers will not
compile because it tries to printf bus_space_tag_t's using the format
"%x".

I don't see the use of printing a bus_space_tag_t, so I am changing
these dubious printfs as I find them, to leave out the bus_space_tag_t.
If you have a better idea of what to do, please chime in here.

Dave