re: config(5) break down

   On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:49 AM, David Holland
<dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
   > On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 06:22:17PM +0900, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
   >  > > > % grep ':.*,' sys/conf/files | wc -l
   >  > > >         86
   >  > >
   >  > > And? I don't understand your point. There are a lot more than 86
   >  > > entities in sys/conf/files.
   >  >
   >  > There are many instances where modules have multiple dependencies.
   >
   > And? I still don't understand your point.

   OK, then I may be misunderstanding what you meant by "diamonds".

   But anyway, never mind.  I give up convincing you because this seems
   to be never going to be constructive.  I see no benefit in convincing
   you.

please keep going.

i am yet to see any benefit to your ideas in this thread.  you've
not given any good reason for breaking up files*.

thanks.

.mrg.