Re: sysctl node names (Re: CVS commit: src/sys/uvm)

yamt%mwd.biglobe.ne.jp@localhost said:
> the current mixture of "enable" vs "enabled" seems ugly to me. if my
> preference matters, i'd say "enable"/"disable".

For me, "enabled" sounds more logical because such a flag
refers to a state, not a process. But I'm ready to sacrifice
that for consistency. The "enable"s are the majority, and they
are the older ones.
In the "va0" case it is not too late -- if no native
speaker convinces me otherwise I'll change it to _disable.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt