Re: Interrupt problems on NetBSD/i386 5.0.1

2010/2/6 Ingolf Steinbach <ingolf.steinbach%googlemail.com@localhost>:
>> Does this help?
>
> For audio playback: yes. The echoes are (nearly) gone.

Unfortunately I had been too optimistic. The echo-like distortion
still appears. Probably the overall interrupt traffic (e.g. concurrent
network or disk access) has an impact on this...

> Is there some kernel configuration option which enables more details
> on missing or spurious interrupts? Maybe the interrupt had been
> received but then routed to an unexpected destination...

Where -- if not here -- is the right place to ask this kind of questions?

Ingolf