Re: need help with kern/42758 - correctly initialize W83627HF hwmon

Hi Paul,

Excerpts from Paul Goyette's message of So Feb 07 23:27:57 +0100 2010:
> I think it would be OK to add a 'flags' to the config syntax, so you
> would say
>
>      lm* at iic? addr 0xXX flags 1
>
> to enable 2N3904 bipolar temp sensors.  The default would be to keep
> current behavior which expects a normal thermistor.
While you are at it: It would be a good idea to make it support all kinds
of temperature sensors (thermistor, 2n3904 and the pentium 2 diode).

Best regards,
Michael