Re: Cannot list a particular directory through NFS with UDP

On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 02:53:51PM +0100, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> FWIW, I've tried changing rsize to 1024 and I could read the entire
> tree.

I bet a tcp mount (-T option) would make it work too.
What network interface do you use on the NetBSD client and what type of
network is this (e.g. gigE with jumbo frames enabled)?

I see something similar on some networks with some machines - while other
machines just work (but I never got around to do further diagnostic, just
made the mount use TCP and forgot about it).

Martin