re: regression (crash) in sysmon/acpiacad

   >    * The design capacity should be the maximum of the last known full
   >      charge capacity, which is the maximum of the present capacity.
   >      This is useful for checking the overall "health" of deteriorating
   >      (lithium-ion) batteries.

   I disagree. Both batteries for my laptop had initially a higher capacity
   than designed for -- e.g. last full and design cap don't necessarily
   agree with each other.

i agree with joerg on this one.

the old acpibat driver was patched to work this way on purpose.

.mrg.