Re: Multiboot for amd64?

Steven Bellovin wrote:

There is multiboot support for i386, which is great.  But i386 seems to be the
only architecture with multiboot support.  Are there plans to add multiboot
support to amd64?

I didn't know it was nominally unsupported;

I may be wrong, but this is the impression I get from a grep on the -current sources (in sys/arch). Regarding amd64, I could not find the multiboot magic number in the 8192 first bytes of the GENERIC kernel, so I'm pretty sure that this one is not multiboot compliant.

> it's been working very well for me on 5.0.x for several months, in a Xen configuration:
menu=Xen (256MB):load /netbsd-DOM0;multiboot /xen.gz dom0_mem=256M console=com1

Is this on i386?