Re: The imperfect beauty of NetBSD [Was: NetBSD vs. FreeBSD]

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:01:50AM -0500, Alex Goncharov wrote:

> The key to resolving problems is timeliness of inquires and responses.

It's more than a little difficult for volunteers to respond to you
quickly and in an meaningful way if you don't provide the basic data
in an unmodified form!

I'm glad FreeBSD 8 is working for you.  Given, however, that every
other operating system you tried to use reported severe ACPI issues,
I have to say I'm a little surprised, and I tend to think there must
be something more than a little nonstandard or broken about your
system's hardware....

Thor