Re: aibs(4): ASUSTeK AI Booster (ACPI ATK0110) hardware monitor with limit support

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 03:49:35AM -0500, Constantine Aleksandrovich Murenin
wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Attached patch provides support for the hardware monitoring capabilities
> that are present in many modern desktop motherboards from ASUS featuring
> the ATK0110 ACPI device.

Cool so there is hope that my pr# port-i386/40130 will be fixed.

Is that driver for HEAD or netbsd-5?
I could test it on the netbsd-5 branch because I switched to that branch even
if the pr was reported for -current at that time.

Bernd