Re: Fileassoc locking

Hi,

The latest version that I posted seems to be working fine for me, as
it doesn't break anything that used to work and passes the "2 threads
1 subsystem" test. The tests helped shake up some other bugs as well,
so I believe it's not worse than "good enough" which is fine at the
moment.

I plan to commit it Soon; any bugs that may pop up will be treated
just like every other locking bug and hopefully be fixed. :)

Thanks,

-e.