Re: KAUTH_GENERIC_CANSEE

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 01:04:04PM -0500, Elad Efrat wrote:
> Hi,
> Please review. FWIW, I've written a kernel module using both methods
> to test the changes and they seem fine. I'm also running with this
> change locally and pstat seems fine as well.

1) You need a sleep lock to only allow one thread into the code.

2) If the 'seq' wraps, you need to do a full scan to set the
   marker on all 'struct file' back to zero.

3) Any scan of the process table needs to worry about the consequences
   of the table growing.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost