Re: openat/fstatat functions implementation

On Sep,Friday 18 2009, at 9:59 PM, Peter Seebach wrote:

In message <20090918134910.GM17472%cs.hut.fi@localhost>, Antti Kantee writes:
As I noted privately yesterday, I don't ;)

Can you explain how it can possibly be correct for a stat variant which
takes a file name to be named based on the stat variant which takes a
file descriptor?

fstatat takes path and file descriptor. Where file descriptor is directory from which path is searched.

-s

Regards

Adam.