[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
The following patch removes the uarea swap-out functionality:
After some thought and discussion with few developers, I believe it is
worth, because it:
- Addresses the issue described in PR/38828.
- Gets small, but nice simplification in threading code.
- Avoids few scans on LWP list and thus potentially long holds of proc_lock.
- Removes __SWAP_BROKEN cases.
- Cuts around 1000 lines of code.
Main Index |
Thread Index |