Re: static functions are your friends (Was GPIO revisited)

On Aug 9, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Marc Balmer wrote:
when I set up things so that ddb gives useful output in the case of a crash, I have just done that, right?

If I follow "extremist" rules and ddb will not give useful information in case of a crash, I violated this, right?

Nope. Some people value speed over ease of debuggability. You can still figure out that you're in an inline - it's just harder.