Re: Support for multi-position electro-mechanical keylocks

Am 06.08.2009 um 12:33 schrieb Matthias Drochner:

marc%msys.ch@localhost said:
(C9x 7.1.3:  "All identifiers that begin with an underscore and
either an uppercase letter or another underscore are always reserved
The variable __map is a "hidden" variable that is not used in the
driver itself

So a single underscore would both serve the purpose and comply
with the standard.

As I read the standard we are in perfect completion with the standard. The underscore rule apply to identifiers that are made available publicly, i.e. in headers.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt