Re: Support for multi-position electro-mechanical keylocks

On Thu Aug 06 2009 at 12:37:08 +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:

> >>The variable __map is a "hidden" variable that is not used in the
> >>driver itself
> >
> >So a single underscore would both serve the purpose and comply
> >with the standard.
>
> frankly, I don't care so much about how man underscores we use here,
> in any case I will re-check the standard and if this violates it, then
> we should correct it everywhere, of course.

See "the __ namespace in the kernel" thread on the list April this year.
(No, I still haven't done the code changes.  "busy")

Strictly, symbol namespacing doesn't apply to this case, since there is
no glocal symbol, but doesn't hurt to be consistent.