File system suitable for flash memory [Was: Re: NiLFS(2) import]

[starting a new thread in case this discussion has to go further]

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Jochen
Kunz<> wrote:
> Maybe it would be better to import or reimplement UBI / UBIFS from
> Linux as it is explicitely designed to run on top of NAND-Flash.
> At work we use UBIFS with good results.
we would first need an MTD layer, which I guess we don't have. So that
would be a re-implementation of  MTD/ UBI / UBIFS :-)

 - Arnaud