Re: 5.0: locking panic when running atf-run as root

        hello.  I just realized I wasn't clear about what problem I'm actually
seeing.
        What I see is that the machines kernel runs fine.  Processes which
don't write to the filesystem run fine.  Processes which write to the
filesystem, either directly or indirectly via something like syslog
eventually hang.  I'm not sure where they hang, because I don't have ddb in
this kernel and I can't let the machine sit around when it happens so I
can't get it into ddb and look.  I thought it might be the lockf problem
which was recently fixed up in the NetBSD-5 branch, but I've got those
fixes, and the problem still occurs.

-thanks
-Brian