Re: Syscalls documentation and librt

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 07:20:58PM -0400, Matthew Mondor wrote:
 > Reading the followup comments of misc/38979 suggests there's no
 > concensus yet.  rmind closed the PR assuming I hadn't noticed section 3
 > documentation, yet dholland seemed to agree that the documentation
 > could be improved.

I'd been intending to reopen that one. All system call interfaces
should be documented, whether or not they're internal. There are quite
a few reasons for this: for example, maintaining binary compat, and
being able to figure out exactly what happened when reading ktrace
output.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost