Re: NetBSD-5 ichlpcib watchdog timer seems to be broken for some revisions of the ichlpcib chip set.

On -current amd64, I have:

ichlpcib0 at pci0 dev 31 function 0
ichlpcib0: vendor 0x8086 product 0x27b8 (rev. 0x01)
timecounter: Timecounter "ichlpcib0" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 1000
ichlpcib0: 24-bit timer
ichlpcib0: TCO (watchdog) timer configured.

This works fine (and has been since before the current/5.0 split).  I
tickle mine with userland... (okay, that sounded naughty)

     ScottE