Re: NetBSD-5 ichlpcib watchdog timer seems to be broken for some revisions of the ichlpcib chip set.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 03:06:34PM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:
> The timer can be set, but the tickle function fails to keep the timer
> from triggering and rebooting the machine.

In my old Thinkpad the watchdog didn't completely work. In my case, it
just hung the machine, without rebooting. It definitely triggered
though. Could you check if you have the same issue?

I have no explaination for that behavior and suspected at the time that
it was a bug in the 0x2 or 0x3 (forgot which) revision.

Joerg