Re: FreeBSD devfs support on NetBSD 5.0

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:11:24 +0200
Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky%c2i.net@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to have a phone or IRC-conference meeting about this
> during the weekend or next week?
>
> Regarding phone conferencing: I can setup call-in through a PSTN location in
> Europe (unencrypted), max 3 callers or through IP, encrypted or unencrypted
> using SIP/IAX.
>
> --HPS

I wrote down a few ideas yesterday night about implications of an
implementation.  I unfortunately doubt that I can actively work on
this, but if these notes can serve as inspiration or as the start of a
technical discussion on the subject, here they are:

http://cvs.pulsar-zone.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/mmondor/netbsd/devfs_ideas.txt?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain

I have no knowledge of the current state of the FreeBSD devfs or
Matt Fleming's so I cannot comment on them.

Thanks,
--
Matt