Re: Kern/41566, Problem with pty(4) handling under NetBSD-5 filed.

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Brian Buhrow wrote:

>       Hello.  The following patch seems to fix the problem for me.  Can you
> try it and tell me if it works for you?    If so, I'll submit it to the bug
> report. Then, could we get it looked at and committed as well as pulled up
> to the 5.x branch?

I'll do it, I think its the correct fix as comparing the pre-condvar
version (-r1.99) shows

-       error = ltsleep((void *)&tp->t_rawq.c_cf, TTOPRI | PCATCH | PNORELOCK,
-                      ttyout, 0, &tp->t_slock);
-       splx(s);
+       error = cv_wait_sig(&tp->t_rawcv, &tty_lock);
+       mutex_spin_exit(&tty_lock);

whereas all the other sleeps using t_rawq.c_cf were converted to t_rawcvf

iain