Re: Kern/41566, Problem with pty(4) handling under NetBSD-5 filed.

        Hello. I've not seen any responses on this message from anyone.  Is
there anyone who might be able to help me troubleshoot this problem?
I think I need to get down in the kernel and find out why things come to a
halt, but I'm not sure I understand things in there enough to find this
particular problem.  My test program is easy to run on any system, and so I
think the problem should be easily reproduced.  This bug turns out to be a
critical one for me, and I'm very interested in getting it fixed.  Any help
anyone might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

-thanks in advance.
-Brian