re: Device scope wrapper for bluetooth

i don't see why bluetooth gets its own kauth requests.  (or why usb,
or pci, or ...)

please create generic requests that aren't specific to any particular
type of bus or device, beyond the high level classes we have already,
in particular, the list in devclass_t looks to be the right set of
"device types" to consider.  there's already a bunch of work done for
the tty class... to me, bluetooth potentially belongs to several
classes: bus, disk, ifnet, audiodev, tty .. at least.

thanks,

.mrg.