Re: No sound with azalia !

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 02:07:57PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
I've run my dmesg through dot (and dotty) but never got anything that
was usable.  Dotty always drew things on top of each other with arcs
criss-crossing all over the place, and attempts to drag things around
for better placement just clutter up the window with artifacts and make
it unuseable.

Only run a small part through dot and not the full dmesg.
There is a comment showing the beging of the dot part and a comment for
the end.

Yes, that's what I did. Just the part between the relevant comments. I guess I should have been more clear about that.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |