Re: No sound with azalia !

I've run my dmesg through dot (and dotty) but never got anything that was usable. Dotty always drew things on top of each other with arcs criss-crossing all over the place, and attempts to drag things around for better placement just clutter up the window with artifacts and make it unuseable.

Is there some magic needed to get a useful graphical display?