Re: RAIDframe nested autoconfiguration

>> No, my changes don't try to fill in missing components of a RAID set
>> that's already been brought up; [...]

Well, that was really just an idle "gee, I wonder what happens if..."
question.  The remaining thing that I actually want is for teardown on
shutdown to iterate, so as to tear down RAID-on-RAID setups from the
top down, so the lower level RAIDs end up clean.

If the RAID-on-RAID autoconfiguration stuff works for me (I've got it
in the kernel on a test machine; once some rebuilds finish I'll be
trying it out) then I may have a stab at that - unless someone beats me
to it, of course; I've been rather short of round tuits recently.

\ / Ribbon Campaign